Saturday, December 7, 2013

Jucing: Day Two





Fruits and veggies that don't need to be in our full-of-veggies fridge
Fruits and veggies that don't need to be in our full-of-veggies fridge


So today was a little bit of a fail.  My nephew's birthday party was today and I gave up resisting the grilled veggies and steak...and chips and ice cream.  Nonetheless, I still substituted the other meals of the day with juice.  The good news is, I woke up at 209 pounds.  We'll see what tomorrow's weight has in store!  I try to weigh myself as soon as I get up and before drinking lots of water.  Tomorrow is platelet donation day, so I'll be drinking extra water, too.


This morning's juice:
Mason jars make excellent juice holders
  • Pineapple
  • Orange
  • Kiwi
  • Lime
  • Cantaloupe
  • Ginger
  • Chia seeds, cilantro, and parsley (sprinkled on top)
Cilantro and parsley on top
     
     
     























Tonight's juice:

Pretty weird looking before mixing it together!
  • Kale (not much, very hard to juice)
  • Beets
  • Carrots
  • Mangoes
  • Grapes
  • Pears
All mixed up!


No comments:

Post a Comment