Saturday, March 9, 2013

Simple food changes

Simple things to add to your daily meals which will pay off in soooo many ways.

Ginger!
Lemon!
Cinnamon!
Nuts (almonds)!
Honey!
Green tea!
Greek yogurt!

Here's how I roll...

  • MORNING
    • Drink a whole bottle (reusable) of water on the way to work.
    • Drink a large cup of green tea with honey, lemon, cinnamon, and ginger.
    • Eat a handful of dark chocolate almonds (lots of protein)
    • Eat about 2 cups of fruit...grapes, blackberries, rasberries, banana, strawberries, blueberries)
    • Drink a large cup of hot water with fresh cut ginger root, lemon, and cinnamon.
    • Drink a small cup of black coffee.
    • Drink another bottle of water.
  • LUNCH 
    • Usually something with protein and veggies for a snack
    • Drink at least one large cup of water at lunch...with lemon with lunch.
    • Banana or greek yogurt as a dessert
  • AFTERNOON
    • Keep drinking water...if I get sleepy, I make another green tea.
    • If I need a boost, then I hit up the almonds or two pieces of dark chocolate
  • SUPPER
    • Something with veggies. 
    • Even if I have a frozen pizza, I have sweet potato fries or a sweet potato made in the microwave.
  • EVENING
    • Chamomile tea with honey and cinnamon





No comments:

Post a Comment